Texture Media Pte Ltd does not collect personal data other than those that individuals
voluntarily provide. We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of
any personal information you share with us in accordance with the Singapore Personal
Data Protection Act 2012 and all associated regulations and guidelines which may from
time to time be issued by the Personal Data Protection Commission of Singapore.
“Personal Data” means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be
identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we
have or are likely to have access.
“Business Contact Information (BCI)” is defined as an individual’s name, position
name or title, business telephone number, business address, business email address and
any other similar information about the individual, not provided by the individual solely
for his personal purposes.
identified from that data which are in our possession or under our control for the
purposes of and in connection with our contractual duties and provisions of our services.
- Under the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act, business contact information
(e.g. name, business address, business telephone number) is not considered as Personal
Data so long as it is used strictly for business-to-business (B2B) transactions.
Collection of Personal Data
- We collect Personal Data when:
You have choices regarding our collection, use or disclosure of your personal data.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and withdraw your
consent in a manner described in section 3 below. If you choose not to provide us with
the personal data as described in this Policy, we may not be able to fulfil our contractual
duties towards you or facilitate your request or provide the service to you.
We may collect, disclose or use your personal data pursuant to an exception under
the Personal Data Protection Act or other written law.
- You voluntarily provide to us, for example when you communicate with us via email,
telephone or other channels. The data we collect includes contact information (your
name, phone no., email address), company name, relevant department and position/job
title and will be used strictly for B2B transactions
- You contact us through our website. You will be required to provide your name and
email address. The information you provide will be handled according to this Privacy
Withdrawing Your Consent and its Consequences
- Providing us with your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you choose not to
provide us with the Personal Data described in this Policy, we may not be able to fulfil
our contractual duties towards you or facilitate your request or provide the service to
you, or the company you may be representing.
- You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your
personal data for any or all of the purposes listed in section 4 by submitting your request
to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided in section 11.
- Upon receipt of your request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable
time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with
you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us
acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights
and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within 30 business
days of receiving it.
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that
depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to
continue providing our services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you
before completing the processing of your request.
- Please note that withdrawing your consent does not affect our right to continue to
collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclosure without
consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
Use of Personal Data
We use the Personal Data you provide us for one or more of the following purposes:
- Provide you with information that you request from us or which we think may interest
- Respond to your enquires and feedback;
- Carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- Enter into a contract with you or manage our existing business relationship; and
- Comply with or fulfil legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
We do not sell, distribute or otherwise make your Personal Data available to any third
Disclosure of Personal Data
- We may disclose your Personal Data to third party providers, agents and other
organizations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in section 4 above
for us; and
- Where required to do so by law, we may disclose Personal Data about you to the
relevant authorities or to law enforcement agencies.
Accuracy of Personal Data
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data we collect about you
is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up-to-date. If we are in an ongoing
business relationship with you, please update us of any changes to your Personal Data
Protection of Personal Data
- We employ appropriate administrative, physical, technical and organizational
security measures to help protect your Personal Data against loss and to guard against
access by unauthorized persons.
- If there is a need to disclose your Personal Data to third parties in the manner
described in section 5, we will ensure that they provide sufficient guarantees to us to
have implemented the necessary security measures to protect your Personal Data.
Retention of Personal Data
- We will not retain any of your Personal Data when it is no longer needed for any
business or legal purposes.
- We will dispose of or destroy such documents containing your Personal Data in a
secure manner as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the permitted purpose is no
longer being served by their retention.
- Any unsolicited personal data received by us will be returned to the sender
immediately. If received by email or through our website, these unsolicited personal data
will be deleted right away. If received by telephone, these will not be recorded.
Access and Correction to Your Personal Data
- You have the right to know what Personal Data we have and process about you. You
may write in to us at the contact details provided in section 11 to find out how we have
been using or disclosing your Personal Data over the past one year.
- You are also entitled to have incorrect Personal Data about you corrected and you
may in some cases ask us to delete your Personal Data. You can also object to certain
Personal Data about you being processed and request that processing of your Personal
Data be limited.
- Before we accede to your access or correction request, we may need to verify your
identity by checking identification document, and the legitimacy of your request.
- We will respond to your access or correction request as soon as reasonably possible,
or within 30 days from the date we receive your request. If we are unable to do so
within 30 days, we will let you know and give you an estimate of how much longer we
- Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we
will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
Transfer of Personal Data Outside of Singapore
- We do not transfer personal data outside of Singapore.
- In case transfer is necessary in line with the purposes listed in section 4, we will
ensure that the standard of data protection in the recipient country is comparable to that
of the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012. If this is not so, we will enter into
an agreement with the receiving party to accord similar levels of data protection as those
to how we manage your Personal Data, or would like to exercise any of your data
protection rights, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) via this email
Any query or complaint should include, at least the following details:
- Your Name and Contact Information
We treat such queries and feedback seriously and will deal with them confidentially and
within reasonable time.
Effect of Policy and Changes to Policy
- This Policy applies in conjunction with any other sources, contractual clauses and
consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your
Personal Data by us.
- We may revise this Policy from time to time. Please visit our website periodically to
note any changes. Changes to this Policy take effect when they are posted on our
- Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgment and
acceptance of this Policy and any such changes.
nd March 2020.